Skip to main content

Information for college-bound student athletes. In order to play Division I or II sports students need to register with the NCAA through the eligibility website.  You set up an account and request your transcript to be sent through the Counseling Office.  
The link:

Link: NCAA Eligibility Quick Reference Guide


Superintendent: Neil O'Brien
Phone: 315.776.5728
Fax: 315.776.4050
Address: 30 Maple Avenue
Port Byron, New York 13140