Skip to main content

Helpful information about financial aid options can be found on the following websites:

  • The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is filed by all students attending a two- or four- year college.  Both student and parent financial information is required. This application must be filed by your college deadline (it varies from school to school) and cannot be filed until after January 1.  The FAFSA is the basis for any type of aid a college will give a student.  To apply online you will need a PIN number.  This becomes your electronic signature.  You may request a PIN at  Please check the sites carefully.  These sites are free, you will never be required to submit a fee to apply for financial aid. 
  • A workshop will be held in December to help you through the financial aid process.  And remember we are always available to help you with questions.
  • Tuition Assistance Program (TAP): The Tuition Assistance Program is open to NYS residents who attend a college or university within NYS.  The amount of money a student receives is based upon family income.  The application is generated by filing the FAFSA and indicating a college within NYS. Information is then sent to the student to complete the process.
  • New York State Higher Education Services Corporation
  • A comprehensive directory of merit scholarships and academic scholarships from colleges across the country.
Superintendent: Neil O'Brien
Phone: 315.776.5728
Fax: 315.776.4050
Address: 30 Maple Avenue
Port Byron, New York 13140